Reviewer for: EPJB, Entropy, NEPL, NEUNET.
Current research topics
- Complex socio-economic systems modelling using networks, statistical physics, machine learning:
- NCAA, 2019 "Multidimensional urban segregation: toward a neural network measure" NCAA, arXiv. Extended version of WSOM17 paper arXiv, DOI. R code on gitlab
- Physica A, 2018: "A maximum entropy network approach to stock-flow consistent macroeconomic models", hal, DOI, Python code on gitlab
- draft: "Stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model with nonuniform distributional constraint", arXiv
- Physica A, 2017: "Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model", arXiv, DOI. Python code on gitlab
- EPJB 13: "A Schelling model with switching agents: decreasing segregation via random allocation and social mobility", arXiv, DOI. Python code on gitlab
Past research topics
- Novelty detection, Fourier domain, extreme value theory (EVT), application to mechanical vibrations.
- selected publications: ESANN13
- Robot/environment interaction, sensorimotor network:
- Phd manuscript.