Reviewer for: EPJB, Entropy, NEPL, NEUNET.
Current research topics
- Application of statistical physics to macro-economic models: Constraint Satisfaction Problem, random walk in a polytope.
- draft: "A maximum entropy network approach to stock-flow consistent macroeconomic models", hal
- draft: "Stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model with nonuniform distributional constraint", arXiv
- PhysA17: "Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model", arXiv, Physica A
- Applications of statistical physics to social sciences: Schelling model, spatial segregation, segregation by income.
- Applied machine learning:
Past research topics
- Novelty detection, Fourier domain, extreme value theory (EVT), application to mechanical vibrations.
- selected publications: ESANN13
- Robot/environment interaction, sensorimotor network:
- Phd manuscript.