Current research topics
- Application of statistical physics to macro-economic models: Constraint Satisfaction Problem, random walk in a polytope.
- draft: "Stock-flow consistent macroeconomic model with nonuniform distributional constraint", arXiv
- PhysA17: "Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model", arXiv, Physica A
- Applications of statistical physics to social sciences: Schelling model, spatial segregation, segregation by income.
- EPJB13: "A Schelling model with switching agents: decreasing segregation via random allocation and social mobility", arXiv, EPJB
- Applied machine learning:
- WSOM17: "Multidimensional urban segregation: An exploratory case study", arXiv, IEEE
Past research topics
- Novelty detection, Fourier domain, extreme value theory (EVT), application to mechanical vibrations.
- Robot/environment interaction, sensorimotor network: