Recent teaching content on gitlab
2015-2017 Technology Institute :
- Maths (series, power series, Fourier series) MA3.
- Computational maths (Fourier, quadrature, differential equations) OL2
- Introduction to programming (Python, Arduino), vision, and closed-loop control in robotics projects. See the video, and Python/arduino codes on gitlab.
In the past, I've been teaching:
- Automation ARS3
- Analog electronics (transistor, opamp, numeric/analog conversion) EN1, EN2.
- Statistics and probability (L1 MIASHS,L2 ECO, magistère d'économie Paris 1)
- Probability (school of engineering ENSIIE).
- Numerical analysis (school of engineering ENSIIE).
- C programming (L2).
- Network, TCP/IP protocols (L1,L2).